Staff Council Mission Statement
In its representation of all staff employees, the Columbus State University Staff Council will promote better understanding, increased cooperation, and open communication among all constituent groups on our campus. While performing the duty, the Staff Council will endorse and adhere to, the mission and goals of Columbus State University.
To accomplish the objectives of the Mission Statement the Staff Council will:
- Act as a liaison between the Columbus State University Staff and the President of the University in all relevant matters.
- Promote an atmosphere of cooperation within the university community.
- Encourage staff development and retention.
- Provide a forum for discussion of matters affecting the staff of CSU.
- Facilitate communications among staff, faculty, and students of CSU.
- Provide opportunities for campus-wide participation in university and community service projects.