President's Staff Excellence Award
The Columbus State University President's Staff Excellence Award shall go to a staff employee who, during the prior 12 months, demonstrated consistently outstanding performance in their position and within the University in a way that contributes to advancing and promoting the University's core value of Excellence – "Commitment to best practices in teaching and learning, scholarship and creative activity, student engagement, cultural enrichment, and campus environment..
This award is designed to recognize the staff employee who excels in the following:
• Consistently exceptional job performance including dedication to work ethic, demonstrated methods of improving efficiency in the workplace, and other examples of excellence.
• Commitment to CSU's mission and values.
• Demonstrated teamwork and exemplary working relationships with supervisors, peers, students and others.
• Exceptional attitude and performance in serving the needs of students, staff, faculty and visitors.
• Any other criteria offered by the nominator that reflects the performance of the nominee and meets the goals and objectives of the university.
Any CSU employee or student may nominate someone for the President's Staff Excellence Award. All full time regular staff members, who have been employed for one year or more, are eligible for nomination.
The recipient of this award shall receive a commemorative award, a letter of recognition from the President, and an incentive award of $1000, which shall be added to the employee's next pay period.
The call for nominations will be made in February of each year. All nominations will be reviewed by the Staff Council Staff Development and Recognition Committee. The President's Staff Excellence Award will be presented by the President of the University during CSU's Annual Awards Ceremony held in May.
Please take the time to consider nominating an exceptional and deserving employee.
2017 - 2018 Nomination Deadline: Thursday, March 15, 20189 at 5 pm.
The link above will allow you to download the fill-able Word document version of the nomination form. All nominations should be submitted via email to email@example.com, Attn: Pres Staff.
For questions regarding the President's Staff Excellence Award, please contact the Chair of the Staff Development and Recognition Committee.